Parents FAQs

What is Dyslexia? How to get help?
Is my child dyslexic? My child may be dyslexic. What happens now?

Assessment and Tuition

Assessment Tuition
Assessors Tutors
Where can I get Charity Funding for an Assessment? Where can I get Charity Funding for Tuition?


Contact the Helpline on 07 525 182 405

This is a link to the British Dyslexia Association website. Information and Help

Kids Parent Partnership Service Medway Kent IASK Parent Partnership Service
Local Offer Medway Local Offer Kent
Special Educational Guide for Parents BDA Link BDA e Learning Site


Teachers TV Videos - BDA Webinares - Dystalk Videos - u tube


Phonic Reading Books and Games

Taking the Hell Out of Homework by Neil Mackay